« Don't Let the Packaging Fool You: Tropicana and Poland Spring | Main | A Different Use for LinkedIn: Alumni Relations »

May 21, 2008


Dmitri Gunn

Congratulations Adam on the Alltop listing! Guy knows quality when he sees it. ;-)


Guy Kawasaki

As a point of clarification, our humans do not review the content of every feed's stories constantly. We make a decision to add a feed to a topic and from then on, it's completely automated.



Adam Cohen

Guy - Thanks for the clarification, and again for including my blog on socialmedia.alltop.com!

Albert Maruggi

Adam, you are right and I'd add this for bloggers. Don't think about the audience or what's going to get noticed, then everyone will sound alike, echo chamber.

If you write what's in your head and heart the rest will fall into place. If we get to the point where 10% of the people are telling the other 90% how to become the first 10%, that will be a waste of technology and brain power.

Old model, new technology a pox on both houses. Hell that would be social media's death by a thousand cuts!

All the best,

The comments to this entry are closed.

October 2008

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
      1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31  

Blogs I Read

My Photo

About a thousand cuts

  • "Death by a thousand cuts" is just a great expression, isn't it? Anyone who has been through a tough project has heard it before. I like to think of this blog as the opposite. Navigating through all those issues to achieve excellence is a passion of mine, along with being a dad to three amazing boys and all things Red Sox and Patriots. Thanks to Len Devanna for pushing me to start capturing my thoughts and Lee Cullivan for the banner photo. More about me here. Thanks for reading.


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recently on twitter...

    follow me on Twitter

    Ads by Google


    • The information in this weblog is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. This weblog does not represent the thoughts, intentions, plans or strategies of my employer or clients. It is solely my opinion. Inappropriate comments will be deleted at the authors discretion.
    Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported
    Blog powered by Typepad
    Member since 08/2006

    Directory Listings